Youth U15s Junior AFL (Ages 13-15)
Westbrook Junior Australian Football Club offers a number of Youth Girls AFL teams with alliance with Hornsby & Pennant Hills.
Girls U15 Division 1 North West Lightning
Coach: Perry Waldron email@example.com 0404 418 954
Manager: Michelle Lombard firstname.lastname@example.org 0412 801 491
Girls U15 Division 2 North West Lightning
Coach: Gareth Richards email@example.com 0425 848 822
Manager: Robyn McKern firstname.lastname@example.org 0414 912 382
If your a girls aged 13 to 15 then register with Westbrook Junior Australian Football Club to play in the Girls Youth 15s Junior AFL team in the Sydney AFL competition.
Girls Youth U15s Junior AFL (aged 13-15):
- Competition / Divisionalised
- Reduced field and flexible team sizes
- AFL rules
- Development focused
- Week training to be decided by team and coach
- Team squads approx. 15 players
Sydney Harbour and GWS are the largest youth aged female competitions in NSW and provides opportunities for both new and experienced players.
- U15 competition (Division 1 and Division 2) – core focus of participation and introduction.
To register click here